Hi,

It's Baruch Even here, and I'm not even dead, even though it might have
seemed like that for a long while now :-)

I've moved my site to a new server and removed the LyX wiki in the
process, I've seen that the LyX wiki moved to wiki.lyx.org so this
shouldn't be a very big problem.

I've now noticed that the LyX wiki on my site received over 5000 hits
from the start of the month so I thought it wise to redirect them all to
the true LyX wiki, since there is no simple mapping between old pages
and new ones I'm redirecting to the wiki front page.

I've been out of touch for a long time and it seems that LyX evolved
very well since my last look at the code. Good job guys!

Regards,
Baruch