On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Georg Baum wrote:

> > Except delaying it of course...
>
> Maybe. Of course we get delays if lfuns need to be discussed on the list,
> but that is independent from the documentation format. If we don't want
> that we should freeze the lfun documentation until 1.4.0 is released.

Would it be ok to send questions about lfuns to the devel-list? Or are we
better served by not distracting the developers with this?

> Then we get delays if somebody without CVS access wants patches to be
> applied, but that could be minimized if e.g. Christian has CVS access.

I don't have CVS access, but that's probably a minor detail. Anyway, my
feeling is that we'd be better off starting with a separate documentation
for the lfuns - mainly because it'd be quite easy to actually get started.
We could create the bulk of the documentation this way, and then later on
store it in the source in a suitable manner.

The remaining question is then if asking questions about the lfuns would
be too distracting (I don't think so, but I'd better ask).

/Christian