On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Le 28/04/2009 20:13, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
 Hello,

 I recently begun the translation of the site to French, and I have a
 suggestion: use &mdash instead of -- wherever it happens (currently I
 found some in http://www.lyx.org/WhatIsLyX ).

It seems that pmwiki can have automatic support for that.

PmWiki can support that and I've used it, but my experience wasn't that good. I think we'd be better of with just using '—', as we're not talking at very many instances. (Or possibly '&endash;', but I don't know which we ought to be using)

/Christian

Christian?

JMarc

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44