Hello

 I am currently typing my MSc project using Lyx for the completion of my MSc
degree and I've encountered a  few problems that I couldn't seem to solve using
the User's Manual:

(1) How can I change the font size of the header that appears at the top of
most pages? I'd like the font size of the header to be smaller that the actual
text.

(2) I'd like to number the pages before my TOC in Roman numerals. Can you
please tell me how this is done?

Thanking you in advance for your response.

Kindest Regards,

Trisha Lawrence.

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information.  Any duplication,
copying, distribution, dissemination, transmission, disclosure or use in any
manner of this email (including any attachments) without the authorisation of
the sender is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this email (including any
attachments) in error, please notify the sender and delete this email
(including any attachments) from your system.  Thank you.