Hello,

While reviewing the translation of "appendix" in the docs, I found in item 8 of section 6.11.2 of Additional.lyx a reference to an “Appendices Section" environment which seems outdated to me. The current version of LyX uses a checkbox in the Document menu to start appendices. The remainig of the item is outdated as well, the layout introduces an "Appendix" environment to replace the numeral numbering of appendices by a litteral one when a plain section environment is used once the "Start Appendix here" checkbox is active. Currently LyX numbers sections in appendix with litterals, so the Appendix environment is useless (it may coexist with section environment however, I've checked this).

I have edited the French translation accordingly. should I edit the English version ?

--
Jean-Pierre