Am 13.06.2016 um 10:16 schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien:

Uwe, if the changes are inserted via change tracking so I can found them
easily, I can take care of the transfer to French doc files when I see
commits to the English docs, that will relax a bit your task. But in
that case change tracking acceptation shiould wait for that transfer to
be done.

Yes, change tracking is very important. Nevertheless I need to test the changes nevertheless and so modifying all language versions is not the big deal.

I can test with Pavel's improvement to Math.lyx if you want.

Yes, please do so. I committed his patch to the 2.2.x branch.

thanks and regards
Uwe