Hello,

My name is Phil Netro.  With the recent world events involving COVID-19 I
find myself with some time to kill and decided to forward some of the
"peculiarities" I discovered in the Lyx documentation.

To that end, below are my comments on "The Lyx Tutorial" help document.
Some corrections are in red to help find them in the text where applicable.

If you would be so kind as to do me a favor and respond with a simple note
telling me if the redlines I'm providing are actually useful and if so, is
this is how you would like to receive corrections.  I'd rather not review
some of the larger documents if the information is not going to be of use to
you.

Best regards,

Phil

"The Lyx Tutorial" from Lyx Version 2.3.4.3

*         The page number on page 2 "seems" out of place on a blank page and
on the back of a title page. Delete the page number?

*         [Section 2.1.2]   Under "Cut/Paste/Copy" - The statement "Or
automatically paste selected text (including selections from other programs)
with the middle mouse button." I believe is applicable to LINUX systems
only, or at least doesn't work on Windows systems so far as I know.  If you
agree, a statement to that effect would prevent frustration by windows users
who do not know that.

*         [Section 2.2.1]   "Subsystem description" should be "Subsystem
Description"

*         [Section 3.4.2]   "First, select the drop-down menu labeled
"Format" and select "<reference>"." should be "First, select the drop-down
menu labeled "Reference Format" and select "<reference>"."

*         [Section 3.4.2]   "It refers to "Section 2"."  Section is not
capitalized in the final document.

*         [Section 3.5]       "Now click on the button labeled "foot"."
"foot" should be "foot {n}" where n is the foot note number and increments
as foot notes are added ... or syntax to that effect.

*         [Section 3.5]       "You can unfold the footnote at any time and
re-edit its text by clicking again on the "foot" button." should be "You can
unfold the footnote at any time and re-edit its text by clicking again on
the "foot {n}" button."

*         [Section 4.4]       "When you click there on "Math" () the toolbar
will be shown permanently at the bottom; this state is visualized in the
Toolbars menu with a checkmark." should be "When you click on the "Math" ()
toolbar button the toolbar will be shown permanently at the bottom. This
state is visualized in the Toolbars menu with a checkmark."

*         [Section 4.4.6]   "While being in a formula, click ..." should be
"While in a formula, click ..." - Delete the word "being".

*         [Section 4.4.6]   "Other than these differences, though, displayed
expressions and inline expressions are very similar." should be "Other than
these differences, displayed expressions and inline expressions are very
similar." - Delete the word "though,"