Hi, all,

We are moving (finally) towards the release of LyX 2.4. Strings have been frozen and prepared for translation. The most recent versions of the po files (for UI translations) can be found here:

    https://www.lyx.org/I18n-trunk

Just click on the link for your language.

Changes to the manuals have been marked using change tracking. If you wish to update those, they can be found here:

    https://git.lyx.org/?p=lyx.git;hb=master;a=tree;f=lib/doc

We'd like to release the first release candidate within about 6 weeks, so it'd be good to have translations of the UI by then. If that's not possible, please let me know. We can certainly add additional translations before the final release (maybe mid- to late-January?).

Riki