Lyx-users,

I am using the FoilTeX textclass to prepare a series of slides, and am
trying to get a eps figure to fit on the page with the foilhead.  When I
do this in latex, I usually remove some of the white space between the
foilhead and the text/figure with a statement such as:

\foilhead[-0.5in]{This is the Slide Heading}.

Of course I can do the same thing in Lyx, marking the above line at tex,
but it is not a very satisfactory workaround, since it makes reading and
navigating through the foils less desirable.

Is there any way to insert the option "[-0.5in]" using the 'nice'
foilhead environment?

This question is probably relevant to supplying special options to just
about any textclass--defined environment.  I would really appreciate any
suggestions.

Matt
Matthew R. Nelson
Dept. of Human Genetics
University of Michigan              http://www-personal.umich.edu/~ticul/
4711 Medical Science II             email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-0618           phone: (313) 647-3151