>> From: William Pickles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: translation to rtf
>>

>> Can any one tell me how to get to rtf from a LyX document ( or even
>> worse to a mircrosoft word document.)
>>
>> I tried Julian Smart's tex2rtf converter but it couldnt cope with LyX'
>> view of Latex

I use latex2rtf here to translate the exported tex file.
Written for LaTeX209, but works with 2e.
Does not cope with complicated maths stuff...(neither tables, I guess).
For these constructs, workaround with eps.
I corrected a few things, but I've not got what you would call a patch...

Regards

--
Jean-Pierre