Hi,

I've been using Lyx for about 2 weeks and I just find it great!

I have a question about the Print pop menu: Why didn't you include
options to print only one (or some) page(s) of the .dvi file, as you did
for odd or even pages? Since this option is supported in dvips using
-ppX-Y for instance, I guess it should be rather easy to implement that,
or did I miss something?

Of course, you can still print out selected pages by creating a .dvi
file and using the dvips command line directly, but...

Thanks!

Remy Kolessar