Hallo,

I tried to compile the above mentioned version on Solaris 2.5.1 using
the native compiler from workshop 4.2. I got the following error
message:

CC -c -xtarget=native -xO4 -I. -I. -I../images
-I/afs/nada.kth.se/home/num/hanke/Private/include
-I/usr/local/include    -I/usr/openwin/include lyx_gui.C
"lyx_gui.C", line 163: Error: LyX_XErrHandler(_XDisplay*,
XErrorEvent*) is expected to return a value.
1 Error detected.

Is there something missing?

Michael

|  Michael Hanke                Royal Institute of Technology   |
|                               NADA                            |
|                               S-10044 Stockholm               |
|                               Sweden                          |
|  Visiting address:            Lindstedtsvaegen 3              |
|  Phone:                       + (46) (8) 790 6278             |
|  Fax:                         + (46) (8) 790 0930             |
|  Email:                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]       |