Ralf> Hi, How can I push LyX (LaTeX) to write the header "Abstract"
Ralf> above the abstract in documentclass report (koma-script)?  In
Ralf> pure LaTeX I would do \documentclass[abstracton]{scrreprt} and
Ralf> everybody would be happy. But how about LyX?

Add abstracton in the Options intput field of Layout->Document. It
will not change anything on screen, though.

Ralf> BTW: The doc for Koma-Script in LyX: "Extended Features" is not
Ralf> up-to-date.

The current doc is for an earlier textclass you wrote. The current one is
much more complete. Do you think you could update that? It is much
easier for someone who actually uses koma-script classes.

JMarc