Hi all,

I got the newest lyx, the 1.0.0 release, but I had some problems:
As in man page, I set the Enviroment LYX_DIR_10x to the libdir
/usr/X11R6/share/lyx in my profile and get the error :

LYX_DIR_10x environment variable no good.
System directory set to: ./

Any way I have the configurations files in my ~/.lyx dir, so, the
program open.
But when I try to export, print or view the file to DVI or PS, I get a
alert:

Error: Could not change to directoy:
/tmp/lyx_tmp13 bla bla bla

and it crashs ! (and close)

I tried to change the tmpdir to false, but the same error occur with the
HOME path instead.

If I go in the Options==>Reconfigure its say:
Error: Could not change to directory:
/home/kroger/.lyx
Sucess

And close.

I am using RedHat 5.2 linux (with the 2.2.1 kernel) , and I was using
the 0.12 release without problems (from a rpm pakage ;-).

Somebory can help me?
What I am doing wrong ?

TIA

Pedro Kroger