>> From: Bill Simpson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: Roland Krause <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Subject: Re: memory problem with view dvi?
>>
>> Hi Roland,
>>
>> Thanks for your helpful comments.
>>
>> > Bill,
>> > have you tried to save the LyX file as Latex then run
>> > Latex by hand as to exactly see what the problem is.
>> It chokes at this point:
>> <figs/singles/wsdfig.ps> <figs/singles/wsresfig.ps>
>> <figs/singles/mmlnbeta.ps>
>> <figs/singles/wslnbeta.ps> [8] [9] [10] [11] <figs/singles/mmdfig1.ps>
>> <figs/singles/mmresfig1.ps> <figs/singles/wsdfig1.ps>! Unable to read an
>> entire line---bufsize=3000.
>> Please ask a wizard to enlarge me.
>>
>> I looked at this file wsdfig1.ps but don't know postscript well enough to
>> see anything unusual. Is there a wizard out there who can tell me how to
>> enlarge bufsize?

I asked once on the list, but there was no comment, so I
come again :-)
Did you check that the temporary was not full ?
AFAIR, this is one of the reasons for the wizard enlarger question.
The other one is a ps file in which the Windows newlines have not
been removed, so that the file is seen as a line.
This is easy to detect: files end with ^M in xemacs.
tr -d "\015" <foo.ps >bar.ps
removes these ^M.

Hope that helps

--