> You can find both src and binary(i386) rpms of your favorite software
> at

> ftp://moni.msci.memphis.edu/pub

> Please read lyx.README in the above directory how to install the rpm,
> compile the src rpm, or how to upgrade your old rpm.

Thanks for the release. I've installed the rpm and have encountered some
problems.

The File->Import->Latex option is grey out. The Options->Latex option does
not give any pop-up. I guess it may be a configuration problem but I don't
know what to look for.

Any suggestion?

I read lyxrc.example and have added \reLyx_command "reLyX" to force LyX to
use reLyX. No luck either.

Regards,

Sai-Lai