Hello,

I had used version 0.10 for sometime and used it for most of my word
processing. Well, after a system upgrade I I decided to install a newer
version of Lyx (it was 0.12).

Everything went fine. Except that when I created any new documents I could
not preview them as dvi or ps and I couldn't print them either. But, my
old documents created with 0.10 could be previewed and printed with out
any problems.

I also installed version 1.0 and I get the same behavior. When I try to
view the dvi of a newly created document I get this error on the console:
titlepage.dvi: No such file or directory. If I try to update the ps this
is the error I get: dvips: ! DVI file can't be opened.

I have reconfigured Lyx several times. Does anyone have any idea what
would cause this?

Thanks, Matthew

        "But I don't want to go among mad
people," Alice remarked.
        "Oh, you can't help that," said the
Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're
mad."

-Alice in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll