On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Shane French wrote:

Hi Shane,

I got it from

                 http://la1ad.uio.no/~larsbj/lyx/

without any problem and it all installed beautifuly.

Noel.

> Hello all,
>
> Can anybody tell me a link to a working http site for 1.0 either rpm
> (glib6) or tar.gz src?  I don't have access to ftp and every http I've
> tried has been down or not there.
>
> Thanks
>
> shane.
> --
> Shane French
> Planning Analyst
> Fire & Emergency Services Authority of WA (FESA)
> Phone (08) 9323 9571
> Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> --

*** Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives? ***

| Triple G Corporation    | Phone: +61 53 33 4252  |
| 302 Sebastopol Street   | Fax:   +61 53 32 3751  |
| Ballarat Victoria       | P.O. Box 130W          |
| Australia    3350       | Ballarat West 3350     |