Randy> I've implemented a mostly-working LyX class for documents in
Randy> APA (American Psychological Asssociation) style, to go with
Randy> apa.cls, apacite.bst, and apacite.sty.

Hello,

Thanks for the file. Would you like to see this included with LyX?

There is one point I do not understand: what is the need for
\helvetica in the preamble? What does this do?

If we want to include this in LyX, a short documentation to add in
Extended.lyx would be great.

JMarc