Hello!  Some quickies:

1) is there an archive of sample documents out there?  I love the
graphical tour.  It might be nice for new users to see a few examples of
all different types of documents, business letters, term papers, etc.

2) How do I specify multiple paragraphs in one section?  If I use
"enter" it doesn't seem to do the right thing as far as indenting is
concerned - it doesn't indent the first paragraph but does indent the
second.

My goal is to have my girlfriend using this by the end of the semester
for her term papers and she is used to a certain word processor from a
certain monopolistic corporation... this will be a challenge.

Thinking further about this, her term papers have very specific
requirements for margins, where the title page goes, etc, etc.  Where do
I define this?  The standard document put the title and author on the
same page as my first section & paragraph... ok for what I need but not
OK for papers.

Thanks,
Mark