On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Bruce M Beach wrote:

>  list. On one mail list I was one you couldn't post unless you were a member
>  which would help eliminate spammers.

The problem is with people who are using several email addresses. We do
have this policy on kde and kde-user. I causes major pain...

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.