Carol> My daughter will be visiting from France this summer and needs
Carol> access to = the French keyboard AZERTY. could you send any help
Carol> to her? Her e-mail = address is [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thank you
Carol> for any information you can give her. Carol Morrell

Hello,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? A way of emulating a french
layout over an american QWERTY keyboard?

JMarc