Hello!
Last weekend I've decides to update my older lzx version to lyx 1.0.0.
But iI've received an error message while the configure file run. In the
.log file was the note:

can't exec cc1plus not a file or dircetory

I've checked for the cc1plus file but it is where it should be.
Does anybody have an idea what to do to solve the problem.

Thanks

Marcel