Hi,

I recently installed Lyx (yesterday to be exact) and am just beginning to
learn this very nice program. So far I've been able to do pretty much every
thing I've wanted. However, when I tried to export a file as a dvi file, the
program and X-windows seemed to hang. Has anyone else had this problem? I
can view the file without a problem.

On another much less important topic, has anyone used Lyx to publish
something like a newsletter? What I want to do is have a heading at the top,
footer, and 2 columns of text. With my limited knowledge, I'm pretty sure it
can be done with some tweaking. I'm just interested if anyone has tried
doing this and what steps are actually required.

Skip Haak
Skip Haak
Natural Resource Solutions
950 Lloyd Center, Suite 48