Hi,
this is only for fun. I only noted that when typing Meta-p the list of
completion possibilities flows out of the minibuffer... I like the concept
of "overloading", but this seem a little overdoing it!

All the best,
Stefano

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se