<  Date:        Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:59:08 +0100 (MET)
<  From: Jitse Niesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<  I have a block of lyx-code (in a figure float) that I want to center as a
<  whole. However, if I choose Layout->Paragraph->Center, than it is
<  centered line by line. So I want to get
<
<  |                 int main(int argc, char* argv[])                      |
<  |                 {                                                     |
<  |                    return 1;                                          |
<  |                 }                                                     |
<
<  (where the vertical lines denote the margins), but I *do* get
<
<  |                 int main(int argc, char* argv[])                      |
<  |                              return 1;                                |
<
<  So, anybody has some idea how to achieve this? Maybe by changing the
<  lyxcode-environment in the preamble?

I ended up using the LaTex tabbing enviroment within lyxcode to
indent.
--

        Nick