ivo> In Lyx rel 0.12.0 I can't get Croatian letters ð (\dj, d-slash)
ivo> and Ð (\DJ, D-slash), (they were always a problem, but in 0.10.7
ivo> I used \kmap ð "\\dj" and \kmap Ð "\\DJ", to get them like TeX
ivo> commands in Lyx -they were painted red - and appropriately, \dj
ivo> and \DJ in LaTeX output, with Babel included). Now when you put
ivo> most of TEX SPECIFIC COMMANDS out of lyxrc, there's no
ivo> possibility of doing it.  Is there some other way?

Hello,

You can always use \kmap in a .kmap file (like those in lib/kbd) which
lives in .lyx/kbd. Are these \dj and \DJ latin1 characters or are they
available only through LaTeX?

I'm not sure I understand what your question is, in fact.

Note that the commands that have been removed from lyxrc are now
settable from Layout->Save_Layout_as_Default. However, \kmap is not
among them.

JMarc