Paul> Hi all,

Paul> Is there a quick way of taking a .lyx file and "exporting" to
Paul> ascii using a command line utility?  I needed to do this other
Paul> day, and though that it would have been great if I didn't need
Paul> to launch lyx to do the export.  Something like lyx2ascii in the
Paul> same fashion as ps2ascii.

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not yet possible. One of the goals of next
round of development is to allow to run LyX in batchg mode and do such
things.

JMarc