After stating in the submission form "LaTeX encouraged", I just receive
the
following message from the editor of "Journal of Polymer Science":

> We just spoke to Wiley, the publisher, and found out that they are
having
> problems converting LaTex files and would like the manuscript in
Microsoft
> Word 6.0 or other microcomputer word processor.

The manuscript, of course, was LaTeX output generated by LyX. Well, can
offer them ASCII output, which would fit very well to "WordStar" running
on
"Apple ][" under CP/M?

Norbert

--
%Dr.  Norbert Stribeck   Universitaet Hamburg   fax +49-40-4123-6008