Wolfgang> Hi Jean-Marc, after i have logout from my computer and have
Wolfgang> login. i run configure, make and make install.  and now lyx
Wolfgang> works :-) . i think that my system was confusion.

Good.

Wolfgang> thankyou for support an a nice weekend.

I'm not sure my week end will be nice, since I have a deadline for a
contract on Monday, but thanks anyway :)