Hi,

I'm planning to implement support for different math environments as those
used with AMS. What do you think should be defined in such a file? I have
thought in the following:

        LatexName       <whatever>
        Align           [left|center|right]+   (note that the number of
                                                columns is also defined
                                                here)
        Numerated       [yes|no]
        LabelPos        [left|right]
        IndentFirst     [no|left|right]
        IndentLast      [no|left|right]

For example, the multiline environment could be defined as:

        LatexName       multiline
        Align           center
        IndentFirst     left
        IndentLast      right

and the eqnarray* would be

        LatexName       eqnarray*
        Numerated       no
        Align           right center left

What else is necessary for the definition of any valid math environment?
Please send your suggestions to me or to the developers list since I'm not
subscribed to the users list. Thanks.

Alejandro