Niki> Hi,

Niki> I haven't been keeping up with the LyX versions (still using
Niki> 12.1pre5).  Since I'm ready to submit my thesis which uses the
Niki> AMS-book class, I'd like to ask if there would be any visible
Niki> benefits in formatting/spacing/layout if I go to install the
Niki> current LyX version ?  Thanks for any tips.  --

Well, I think you should submit your thesis and then, as a well
deserved break, install LyX 1.0.0pre6 (or whatever is current then) ;)

JMarc