wollmann> Hi everybody!  I'm trying to import a figure created within
wollmann> xfig following the instructions in the userguide. I need
wollmann> formulas in the figure so i decided to export
wollmann> postscript/latex combined. Then I created the .pstex and the
wollmann> .pstex_t files.  When importing .pstex_t with insert->file
wollmann> dialog and \input, I get the error message:

wollmann> !Undefined control sequence.  <recently read> \epsfig

wollmann> l.2 \epsfig {file=trafo1.pstex}% The control sequence at the
wollmann> end of the top line was never defined....

wollmann> What am I doing wrong? If anybody can give me a fast
wollmann> solution I will be very thankful because I have to finish my
wollmann> work in a few days.

You are not really doing something wring, it is your xfig version
which uses an older LaTeX method to input graphics files. You might
try to add '\usepackage{epsfig}' to your LaTeX preamble.

Another solution would be to upgrade to xfig 3.2, but that's more
work.

JMarc