Nabil> Hello, is there a mean to replace latex-style protected blanks
Nabil> "\ " with lyx ones ?  find&replace does not seem able to do it.

It is not easily possible (other than by modifying directly the .lyx
file). BTW, '\ ' is not really a protected bland, but rather a forced
blank. Protected blank is '~'.

Nabil> I also wonder how to parameter the latex exportation : I want
Nabil> lyx to use \begin{center} \end{center} for centered paragraphs
Nabil> instead of {\centring \par} because when I reimport them, lyx
Nabil> is not able to recognize them as centered paragraphs.

Unfortunately, this is not possible yet. I am not sure of the reasons
why centering is output as it is, but reLyX indeed does not like that.

JMarc