Am Sat, 23.Jan.1999 um 10:50:22 -0500 schrieb Ronald Florence:

> Some features I'd like to see in LyX search and replace:
>
>   - regular expressions;
>
>   - search multiple files, like all of the chapters of a book project;
>
>   - initiate a search, find next, search backwards,replace yes/no all
>     from the keyboard without having to use the mouse;
>
>   - incremental search (like emacs).

It would also be nice if there were such search/replacement options for
- TeX code
- character and paragraph styles
(like: put all regexs foo into noun style if they are currently set in
emphasis style)
- environments
Would be handy when switching the document class of a document

Perhaps these issues could be solved with a scripting interface for LyX
(imagine what Perl macros could do in LyX...).

Please don't read my points as complaints or demands, I am just thinking
aloud!

Florian

--
Florian Cramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, PGP public key ID 6440BA05
Permutations/Permutationen combinatory poetry site: