Hi!

I'am able to use Lyx 0.12 with barracuda. I find barracuda very easy to
use and it's an application very usefull for managing references. It's
the first time i use bibtex database because, now, I don't have to spend
time trying to figure out things.

But, I'm not able to put it in any french accent (grave, acute,...).

Can I do something with the makefile or whatever else to be able to use
french accents?

Thanks

Yaneric