Hi all,
I'am trying to use the special format \substack for an integral in
Lyx1.0.0pre2.
I set (use AMS MATH) to on in the Document layout section.
But I'am stuck at the moment when I try to insert the AMS code into an
integral placed with LYX:
The "official" AMSTEX command is:
\[int_{\substack{i=0 \\ j=j+1}} f(i,j)\]

I thought it possible to insert
\substack{i=0 \\ j=j+1}
into the lower index of the LYX integral. But while it accepts the LATEX
code for substack I
cannot type the "\\". Is there a principal problem?
Of course I could set the complete formula  in LATEX code, but this
seems only a workaround to me.
Thanx for any hints,
Eckhard

--
Eckhard Hofmann           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fakultaet fuer Biologie