On Tue, Jan 26, 1999 at 11:11:26AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can anyone told me where I can get a working reLyx (LaTeX to Lyx) Version
> for SuSE Linux. Maybe it would be nice if there is something like a
> cookbook included because I'm an "enduser" not a professional Developer on
> UNIX Systems.
>
> Ciao
> Angelo
>

> --

At least with lyx-0.12pre8, reLyX is included in the source package. Because
I compiled LyX myself , it installed reLyX in /usr/local/share/lyx/reLyX/.
It is used transparently when you choose File|Import|Latex...

lyx-0.12pre8 is included in SuSE-6.0, I don't remember if it was in 5.x
already, but it should be no problem compiling it from the sources.

Btw, there are some Lyx-1.0.0pre%% versions already ( with reLyX of course).

Regards

+- Michael Behrens --------------+
|  eMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |