Reuben> I hope LyX is gradually moving towards making it easier to
Reuben> customise at different levels to support currently unsupported
Reuben> LaTeX packages and applications. I'm interested in being able
Reuben> to customise the menus (this could also be useful to *remove*
Reuben> unused options).

Reuben> In particular, I'd like to be able to add more than one
Reuben> user-defined option to the File->Export menu. I'd like to have
Reuben> options for HTML, PDF and softwrapped text export.

I guess that next major version with allow to change the menus without
recompiling (maybe not with a GUI, though). But this means fairly
large changes, so it won't happen right now.

JMarc