>> You are right of course. What you have to add for the report class
>> is 'openright' in the extra option field of Layout->Document.
>>
>> Hope this helps at last.
>>
>> JMarc

Achim> It did. But..... I would prefer the page that is inserted to be
Achim> empty, but it contains the page header.  Any hint?  Achim

I am a bit running out of hints :) I seem to remember that there is a
solution, but I don't know which one... One solution might be to
switch to a better document class that report, for example one of the
koma-script family (although I am not sure they help in this
particular case).

JMarc