Hello,

I'm using the latest (stable) Lyx release on RedHat Linux to write my
thesis. I have some tables that I want to be left aligned. Using Layout
-> Paragraph -> Alignment the table self is placed OK. But the caption
stays centered on the page. I have tried to do the same (L->P->A) voor
the caption, but that results in some errors. IS it possible the get a
left-aligned caption?
An other question, is is possible to get two small tables next to each
other?

TIA,
Bas

----
Bas Rijniersce                       Phone +31 341 550545
Oude Telgterweg 81                   Fax +31 341 562940
3851 EA  Ermelo                      http://www.brijn.nu
The Netherlands                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]