Yaneric> Hello!  I'm using lyx 1.0.3p4 for doing my thesis with
Yaneric> multi-part document and lyx is doing a really good job, I'm
Yaneric> really happy with the final result.

Yaneric> However, I have a problem with the index output. I'm using
Yaneric> entry like:

Yaneric> subentry!entry

Yaneric> The output is almost perfect, execpting an annoying "PE"
Yaneric> before sub-entry, example:

Yaneric> entry PE subentry, [page number]

Yaneric> instead of

Yaneric> entry subentry, [page number]

Yaneric> I'm not sure it is a lyx problem because I get the same thing
Yaneric> if I use the index dialog box of lyx or the tex mode with the
Yaneric> latex command \index.

Yaneric> Any ideas about this problem?

That's very strange... Could you send an example lyx file, along with
the .tex output?

JMarc