Lars> ------- Start of forwarded message ------- Subject: Two
Lars> questions. Find/Replace & [space]n

Lars> Hi, my name is Juan Ramón:

Lars> Questions:

Lars> - When you use a options find/replace is not possible replace
Lars> special characters as "á,é,ó,ö,ô,...". Why?

Lars> - I use spanish options to write in Spanish. Well if I write
Lars> '[blank]n' (without comas) into a lyx-code zone, when I print
Lars> the document and appear 'ñ' character. Lyx replace '[blank]n' ->
Lars> '~n' -> 'ñ'. Why?

Lars> ------- End of forwarded message -------

Lars> This is because of the \extrasspanish in spanish.ldf part of
Lars> babel.  (~ among others is an active char so that ~n -> tilde-n)

Lars> This raises some questions we have been brushing earlier. Should
Lars> we always have a \noexttras<lang> when doing this from lyx?

Probably, but not all language have this \noextraxxx. A notable
example is spanish :(

JMarc