Juergen Vigna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > In this example, the why do the cells (3,2) and (4,2) come out
> > differently in the dvi: first one as two columns in one row, and the
> > other one as one column, two paragraphs? They appear to have identical
> > LaTeX code inserts.
>
> That's magic!!! #:O)
> Ok now that you believe in magic go inside table-layout and look inside
> the Width field :) (of the two cells)

But I DID! Ok, [leaving now to double-check...]

That's funny -- the Width field only appears to be set if
right-clicked just before the first "\parbox" command in cell (4,2). I
foolishly thought that Table Layout has same properties everywhere
throughout a cell... It looks like the Width isn't set for cell (3,2).

Thanks,
--
Arcady Genkin
"It seems as though I had not drunk from the cup of wisdom, but had