Nabil> Hello, I a using LyX 1.0.3 and it seems there is a problem when
Nabil> Lyx reads a file containing a formula. If you load this file,
Nabil> the formula is not properly recognized. Is it a known bug ?

Hello,

How was this equation entered? From LyX or via reLyX?

I added Alejandro as Cc: to have his view on the question, since I do
not see the problem. For reference, the equation was

\begin_inset Formula \( \frac{\mbox {\textrm {abc}}}{\mbox {\textrm {efg}}} \)
\end_inset

which seems fine to me, and lyx says:

Line ~30: Math parse error: Expected {. Maybe you forgot to enclose an argument in {}
Line ~30: Math parse error: Unmatching braces
 Math Panic, expect problems!

So, Alejandro, is that a bug, or a formula that LyX is not supposed to
read?

JMarc