jdd wrote:

> I can't filter this list with kmail (nor netscape), it seems that the list name
> appears in no accessible place (a see it it the header, but kmail don't seems
> to find it).
> couldn't you put simply a [lyx-users] in the subject line, as everybody else?
> Thanks a lot
>
>  --
> Linux hp-41 APTEP SF
> http://perso.club-internet.fr/jdanield
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi out there !

I have to restart a bit this discussion again as I am having the same
problems with my netscape (4.5) mail-programm. The "funny" thing is that
with the following entries in the message filters list  filtering mails
from the lyx-users-list SOMETIMES WORKS and sometimes NOT ! :-(

message filters:

1. I created a new folder named LYX.

2. in the field filter-name I put:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

3. in the following fields:

to + CONTAINS ==> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

to or CC + CONTAINS ==>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

an I turned on "Match all of the following"

So - as I mentioned out - I already had a lot of cases where the
incoming mails went into the right folder, correctly filtered, but also
often, when it did NOT ???!!

Who really knows an answer ? What about "customizing headers" ? what can
I do with that ? and is it useful too in this case ?

salut,
          Richard:-)
Richard Palfalvi
Untere Augartenstrasse 21/15,1020 Wien - Österreich - Austria - Autriche
Tel.: 0043-1-334.02.80

"In a world without walls and fences - who needs windows and gates ??"