Hello.

I have a latex .cls file that defines a nice letter style (with .eps
headers ,special commands for greatings, etc...). Now I would like to
write my letters with LyX. I have read a little in Custumization chapter 6
about the lyx .layout but it didn't help.

Can someone please tell me how to do this? Is someone working on a .cls ->
.layout program or something similar?

Perhaps it could be possible to create a template with generic values that
the user could change for more appropriate? How do I do that? I have to
tell that this should be a document of style  XXX.cls, right??

Best wishes,
Gunnar.