On 22-Oct-99 Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>| So I go an include the pstex_t file using Insert/Include file, and I
>| click on the Input radio button and put the filename in.
>
> Ok...can you have a look at the latex log file Edit->LaTeX Log
>
> And see if some missing/not found files are mentioned.
>
>       Lgb

I had the same problem here, the solution was to use an absolute filename:

look in the .pstex_t file and find the line
\special{psfile=foo.pstex}     ; or something like this...

then edit the filename, and give the full path to the file e.g.

\special{psfile=/home/blabla/foo.pstex}

Hope this helps,

Greets,
Alex.

Alexander Wollmann
Universität Freiburg,
Abteilung Elementar-Mathematik und Didaktik der Mathematik

E-Mail: Alexander Wollmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 22-Oct-99
Time: 09:36:31

This message was sent by XFMail