>You mean probably if words are then spellchecked with the right dictionary
>and if the hyphenation is correct. The answer to this is no, it's not yet
>possible! It's on our TODO list thought :)

Not really. My question was meant more fundamental:

- Is is possible to use hebrew characters in a german Lyx text? If yes how?
- Do I have to install a hebrew font? How?
- Is there a hebrew keybord mapping? (The web page says no, but perhaps it is
not up-to-date.)
- Is it possible to write from right to left?
- Is there a Lyx support for all this or do I need to write Latex-Commands?
- Similar questions about Greek...

Greetings, Stefan