Ronald> As much as I appreciate the fine job the developers are doing
Ronald> with LyX, it seems from this bug and the fax bug that version
Ronald> 1.1.1 was not quite ready for prime time. Perhaps I
Ronald> misunderstood the announcement, which seemed to suggest that
Ronald> this was a major real release and not betaware.

If I may quote my own announce (sorry, I can't find the full text on
the archive):

> While this version is certainly not as stable as we would like it to
> be, we urge you to try it out and report all problems. It is planned
> to release a bug-fix 1.1.2 as soon as possible.

In another part, I stressed the fact that there were bugs in 1.1.1,
but that we had no other mean to find them (before adding new stuff
with theur own bugs) than to make a release.

Sorry for the inconvenience, in any case. We do not particularly like
to release buggy software...

JMarc